Friday, December 17, 2010

November 15th, 2010 - About 1 Mile Walk


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

This was a very nice outing. Chris and I took the kids and Sarah out to see all the pretty Christmas lights. It was a stroll with a lot of oohing and Ahhing. Super cute.

Strangely, it was more painful for me than my last run. I don’t know if my body was protesting my severe aversion to post workout stretching. I really hate to stretch. I never do it. Or if I need to phase in my new shoes. They have almost 350 miles on them now. My heels and right ankle were killing me. I was pushing Jayda’s stroller and Chris had Sarah’s leash. Jordan was happily running around on his own.

It was a pleasantly cool evening. No moisture in the air. Very typical of a late fall evening in SoCal. I didn’t record this mile because it wasn’t a workout. Just a pleasant outing with the kids and my best guy. But I wanted to blog about it cuz I love my life and my kids are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment