Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27th, 2010 – 3.79 Mile Run


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

Tonight’s run was great. It was chilly but dry so it was perfect for a run. It was another out-and-back route so it was easy. Even the first mile wasn’t bad.

It’s the end of the year!!!! I wanted to post this as my end-of-the year run, just in case it’s the last one of the year. I have a 3 mile sprint scheduled for tomorrow but you never know.

My goal at the end of last year was to make myself a runner. I’m not the best or the fastest but I’m the best I can be right now. Now that I know I can go the distant (for the full marathon is NOT on my bucket list. I am thrilled to pieces with the half), I need to work on the speed. My next race isn’t until March and I am focused on a PR. Not so much that I’m willing to injure myself, but I am ready to do the research and make the effort.

This is the picture of a sweaty, tired, happy middle-aged woman. She is determined. She is strong. She is healthy. She is focused. She is forward thinking. She is a RUNNER!

And she is SUPER Hot!




2010 was GREAT!!!! For many reasons, but at this moment, it was the Year of the Runner.

Be well, my friends and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment