Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 21, 2010 - New Shoes!!!


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

Today was supposed to be a running day. Couldn’t do it, though. We had to take the kids to their grandparents so they could go to California Adventure tomorrow. But that’s not to say that today was a not a day that improved my running prowess. I am excited to say that I was able to procure a pair of Asics! You know, the line the pros wear? They were $39 at Dick’s Sporting Goods in Moorpark. I never thought I’d ever have a pair of Asics. Top of the line pairs are well over $100. The ones I have are the very basic type: Asics Gel Strike-2. Mine are pink, of course.

I haven’t been able to break them in yet, but I can’t wait. I was in Adidas before and they were OK, but they didn’t seem to support my arches as well as the Nike’s Women’s Runners I had before. They got pretty good reviews.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment