Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14, 2010 - 3.65 Mile Run


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

Here's a pic of me and my girl Sarah. She had to go to the vet yesterday to have a foxtail seed extracted from her nasal cavity. It was pretty insane and incredibly expensive *sigh*. She was pretty groggy last night, but tonight she was revving to go. She's sweet.

Tonight's workout was pretty run of the mill, excuse the pun. The last half was a sprint. It felt good. I came home and stretched, showered and made dinner: BBQ Chicken Wings, steamed broccoli and white rice (I know... white rice. Jeez! I know better). All in all a good day and a decent workout.

I believe I am completely recovered from Sunday's run. That is well because I wasn't sure how long it would take to work that through. I am seriously considering adding a *very* little weight training to my workout. I have hand weights (2, 5 & 10 lbs) and I would like to get a 65cm exercise ball. That way, I can work in some core exercises and use it as a workout bench for the hand weights. I will post pix of my progress, no matter how slow going it may be.

I am expecting a good night's sleep and a productive day tomorrow. Praise GOD for His goodness and He grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment