Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 22nd, 2011 – 2.99 Mile Run


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

I know I should stay upset, but this was a great run!!! Jordan got another note from the Principal. This time I ran him hard. Speed drills for three miles.

He ran and cried and cried and ran. I would have been furious but I just couldn’t be. I worked him pretty hard. We ran every block and had about a 5 second break at every corner. The rule was: Don’t let me beat you to that corner. He took it like a champ.

I was really proud of him. I may be ruining him for running but I really hope not. He could compete well in school. Much better than I did when I was his age.

I couldn’t run 3 miles when I was seven!

Good job Jordan! Now let’s have a better day at school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment