Monday, September 6, 2010

September 2nd, 2010 – 3.25 Mile Run


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

Today was a great run. A birthday run. I turned 38 today! I didn’t want anything incredibly exciting for my birthday. Just to get a good run in and to be excused from my cooking duties.

It was a very relaxing run. We all took Sarah to the Dog Park and when it came time to go home, they left me there, so I ran home. The Dog Park is nestled in the beautiful hills of Simi Valley, so it was all down hill and the weather was beautiful and I had nothing to hinder me so I could just run. Well, I did have my reflective gear, so I looked like a middle-aged Christmas Tree running down the street.

It felt good. I know my knees and AT were taking a beating with the downhill run, but it felt good at the time.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment