Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14th, 2011 – 3.15 Mile Run


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

This was a rough run. My legs were heavy and stayed heavy for almost the entire run.

It was the regular route. The weather was perfect. And I was only playing the best of my iPod play list. Everything was set for a perfect run but I just wasn’t feeling it.

I seemed to tire very quickly and oxygen deprivation came after the slightest bit of effort. It was weird and frustrating.

I donated blood on Thursday so I skipped the workout that day. I had plans yesterday so I had to skip it then too. Two days of rest should have been enough, so I haven’t any idea why this run was so rough.

I pushed through it because I thought I might feel the same at about mile 10 when I do the Half next month. I had to get in at least 3 miles. It wasn't great but I was glad to get it done, so I’m still calling it a win. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment