Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010 - 0.68 Mile Walk…. What?


The continued prayer is, “Lord keep me focused. Keep my mind stayed on You. Help me to bring You praise. I know You believe in me. Please help me in my unbelief. Amen.”

I know, I know. But this was so great. Chris walked with me tonight. I had been so stressed out about finances and the house. I knew a good hard run would help me sleep, but I needed something extra special. I needed Jesus with skin on. I needed my man.

So while we were still at work, I asked him if he would run with me. He said he would come with me, but he wouldn’t run. I was hoping to get some input on my form, but anything to get him to go out with me is a win. I decided not to try anything crazy so he would want to go out with me again. I told him he could set the pace and we would do whatever he wanted. So we ended up just walking with Sarah. Just to the end of our cul-de-sac and back.

This may not sound like much but this was huge. And we were able to talk a little about the house and what our options might be.

In the end, it’s just a house. As long as we have each other, the kids, our health and a Savior that never fails, it’s just a house. If we lose it, we would still consider ourselves immensely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment